I recently purchased my Galaxy s5 in August, and ever since I have heard complaints from friends that my text messages come in out of order. I have had some of them send me screen shots to see what they mean, and they are in fact out of order as well as very short per messages ie. each message is 30 characters or less. I have tried going into the date/time settings as others have said this worked for them in this instance, but this didn't work for me. The messages are still being received out of order and with very few characters per message. Is this a software issue? Could it be an android-to-iPhone issue? Is it possible that my device is faulty and needs to be replaced? Please help! This is a very frustrating issue, and at this time I am forced to write almost all my messages in my "notes", screenshot them, then send the picture to the recipient in order to communicate clearly. Thank you in advance for your time and help!
    11-11-2014 05:34 PM
    Are you on Sprint this is Notorious for doing this
    Did you just take your sim out of your old phone ?
    and was that a Iphone ? If so you need to remove your number from Itunes
    11-11-2014 06:01 PM
    Hello,
    No, TMoblie. My old phone was an HTC, and it did have a sim card, but coming to TMobile they didn't transfer the sim card to my s5. I was coming from AT&T...but two phones ago I did have an iPhone. I will still delete my phone number from iTunes to see if this helps! Thanks for the suggestion! I'll post back with an update after my attempt...
    11-11-2014 06:19 PM