s5 software update

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I think only Verizon has the 4.4.4 update. The concensus is that Samsung is just going to go straight to Lollipop. Still on 4.4.2 on AT&T S5

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
at&t received the 4.4.4 update in the U.S. too, I think a few other U.S. carriers pushed the update out too. Nobody can say why certain regions/carriers receive or don't receive (or push out) updates, you would have to be a high up employee to gain that information. So your guess is as good as anyone else's.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting an update on AT&T I assume its 4.4.4 I been ignoring cause of root started getting message yesterday

Posted via the Android Central App

highercal

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I got an update yesterday as well. It's about 162mb. It keeps failing for some reason though and each time I connect to Kies, I get a "Firmware up to date" message. This is weird. I was previously rooted but flashed back to Stock ATT Rom using Odin about a month ago.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I got an update yesterday as well. It's about 162mb. It keeps failing for some reason though and each time I connect to Kies, I get a "Firmware up to date" message. This is weird. I was previously rooted but flashed back to Stock ATT Rom using Odin about a month ago.

A little out of my expertise but can you tell me what version of odin to download. If I decide to unroot of course.

StevenBaker

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I think your android version is 4.4.2 and Samsung has announced kitKat update 4.4.4 for Samsung Galaxy S5 European (900F). If you haven’t received the notification then you should contact to Samsung care.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
My apologies after checkn my girlfriends phone I believe ive been getting notified of an old update. Being hers is still running 4.4.2 and we're on the same network /account no 4.4.4 my bad lol