record conversation?

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I've wondered this before even tho I have no real reason for it, but since someone brought it up, I decided to download one from the play store. I chose Automatic Call Recorder. Tested it. It works! Just search for "call recorder". If I was going to keep one, I might try another one since this one automatically records every phone call unless you manually turn it off.
Monica

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to record cell phone conversation while in-call?

Yes ive done it already the option is on the in call screen built in phone. No app required the option was just there 1 day I was shocked it works

Posted via the Android Central App

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
If you're recording phone calls, just make sure you're doing it legally. A number of states require the consent of both parties to the conversation.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Would you please list, in detail, step by step directions?

Yes ive done it already the option is on the in call screen built in phone. No app required the option was just there 1 day I was shocked it works

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Would you please list, in detail, step by step directions?

There is no specific instuction I make a call this is in the in call screen like any other s5 I believe. As u can see I already pushed record it lasted 4 secs I hung up the recorded call is stored in the voice recorder or in my files. Same difference I recorded a lengthy call wth a friend to check voice quality. And works perfect. If anyone elses phone does not have this option I don't know y. I was actually shocked tht I was able to do this I just screen shot this just now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-17-05-54-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-17-05-54-27.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 24

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
There is no specific instuction I make a call this is in the in call screen like any other s5 I believe. As u can see I already pushed record it lasted 4 secs I hung up the recorded call is stored in the voice recorder or in my files. Same difference I recorded a lengthy call wth a friend to check voice quality. And works perfect. If anyone elses phone does not have this option I don't know y. I was actually shocked tht I was able to do this I just screen shot this just now.

Where its says stop it should say record b4 u push self explanatory of course

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm on Verizon. Ummmm.......I don't see that on my S5. That would be useful if your trying to remember important info that you didn't get a chance to write down while on the phone call.

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Im on at&t if tht makes a difference honestly I had this phone since april and only noticed this option no more than 2 months ago

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Im on at&t if tht makes a difference honestly I had this phone since april and only noticed this option no more than 2 months ago

I'm on att and I don't see that. Does the option to record come up when you dial the person?

Posted via Android Central App

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm o att and I don't see that. Does the option to record come up when you dial the person?

Yes maybe becuz im rooted and have quite a few xposed modules installed but nothing what so ever to do with phone calls or my contacts. I dont know how I managed to get this option. But yes its automatically there everytime I receive or iniate a call

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes maybe becuz im rooted and have quite a few xposed modules installed but nothing what so ever to do with phone calls or my contacts. I dont know how I managed to get this option. But yes its automatically there everytime I receive or iniate a call

Oh ok. I'm not rooted. Maybe that's what it is.

captfbgnet

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm on Sprint 4.4.2 and I don't have it either. At that/my dialer screen location, I have the '+' icon...adding another caller. I *believe* the record option may only be on 4.4.4 or higher. Not sure about 4.4.3

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm on Sprint 4.4.2 and I don't have it either. At that/my dialer screen location, I have the '+' icon...adding another caller. I *believe* the record option may only be on 4.4.4 or higher. Not sure about 4.4.3

Im on 4.4.2 I searched the web on why I have tht option. theres an xposed module tht should do the trick but I dont have it installed. What I believe wat happened is. If your familar wth root or even jailbreak wth iphone. A lot of times after u install a tweak on your phone that tweak or app mite break something else. [What I mean in layman's terms is something may stop working] 4 example I must of downloaded a rooted app and google play newsstand stop working. I actual use tht app and I haven't been able to open it for months. Better example if you switch your S5 from Dalvik to Art say goodbye to private mode. So im guessing that maybe I installed a root app and it actually gave me the voice record feature tht is actually built into the S5 b4 the carrier gets it. Yes I googled it. [I ask google everything] yes call record was built into the S5 on the manufacturer level the carrier removed it like they did download booster for the at&t and verizon models I believe. Basically I rooted downloaded something tht that turned this preinstalled option back on. Best answer I can give u folks. Because I am positive the option wasn't there the 1st few months I had the phone. For those of u wth root and using xposed framework I did see a module tht should work. Im not using it mines just happy to be on. I got lucky.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay