How do I delete photos from Gallery?

Peter Kafer

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Gallery was populated with pictures from facebook, picasa and who knows where else. I am not able to delete any of those pictures. I've gone to Settings>accounts>Google and Settings>accounts>facebook and unchecked everything related to sync. I have gone to app manager, but Gallery is not on the list, so how do I erase the cache? There are zillions of photos that I do not need on the phone and many of them appear in duplicate, triplicate.

Mst99

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Go to gallery then click settings in the right corner. Click on your Gmail account, then scroll down and uncheck sync to picassa, fb, etc. Then go to application manager and click on gallery, hit clear data. Now it won't sync and you can delete the folder.

Peter Kafer

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes! Thank you. I also found that I can get to the same screen if I tap and hold the gallery icon and drag it to an icon that appars at the top of the screen--"app info." So now I have deleted all the data and can go about populating gallery with stuff that I want However, the photos app and dropbox satisfy the need so gallery is somewhat superfluos.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay