Hey all
    I reboot my phone(restore) one time for clean all his memory and then some problems have showed up. When the phone got heat i took the battery out couple of times and almost everytime i did it another problem had been showed
    1.the phone couldnt be charging until i reset it. it solved
    2.i tried one time call and he told me no connect..some like this..again solved by reset..
    Should i do simething or it happens to this phones and it normal?

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-17-2014 10:56 AM
    No, that isn't normal. It can be hard to tell what's wrong, though. If you keep reinstalling the same apps after a factory reset, and one of those apps is causing the issues, then the factory reset won't necessarily solve the problem. You may want to try Safe Mode, which prevents all 3rd party apps from starting up. If the phone works fine for a while, then start opening apps one by one, and see if any of them cause problems. Instructions for Safe Mode are here: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support

If the battery is heating up abnormally, the battery itself could be the problem. Take it out, lay if flat on a table, and try to spin it. If it spins freely, it's bulging in the middle, which is a sign of a failing battery. But even if it doesn't spin, it may be worth trying a new battery.

Also, a corrupt SD card can cause various issues. Unmount the card (in Settings>Storage), remove it, and see if the phone works better afterwards. You can also insert the card into your computer and run chkdsk to see if it's corrupt: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
    TeritorialDemon likes this.
    11-17-2014 02:06 PM
    But there are the same apps which were installed...how can they do it?i have vlc and ebay and staff like this it shoudlnt make problems i think
    But i see people who are talking about SDcard problem...the company gave me an use SDcard and i put it in my phone and i clearly restored it before apps installed...maybe it is the problem maybe not but since i restored the phone problems have been started
    I dont know wht to do with it and i removed SDcard

11-17-2014 05:55 PM
    Anyone?

11-18-2014 07:59 AM
    You haven't mentioned yet if you tried Safe Mode, or checked the battery.
    11-18-2014 11:29 AM
    I did safe mode but when i opened apps all was fine..
    Battery its hard to know cause now its ok. Phone never got heat after removed clean master...even when i play MODERN COMBAT not gets high heat...37.8 temp..
    Now i removed my sd card and now these wierd things like no internet icon and cant charge are not happenening...i dont know if its ok now or maybe not....

11-18-2014 12:11 PM
    I'm sorry, but I'm not quite understanding everything--are there any remaining problems after uninstalling CleanMaster? You seem to be saying a lot of the issues have improved after uninstalling it, like the overheating issue. So are there any further problems, or are you just worried that there might have been some damage done when it was getting hot?
    11-18-2014 03:38 PM
    Yes it became couple issues in this situation..
    When i had the heat iv never got any message or some like this...i just felt the phones hot it was very high...and i want be sure nothing damage..
    2. since i removed clean master there is a difference about heating..its better now..
    3. when i restored(and added the SDCARD too) the phone problems have started showing...like one time cant call or charging and everytime i turn on the phone again they a have been solved..like it never been exist
    Now i removed sd card and clean master and when i removed clean master i felt the difference of heat and the big story is about the smell from screen..if u put ur nouse...as like i say..put nouse on screen when it gets hot u can smell the hot or whatever it is from the screen..like wierd smell of hot..what is that..?and what do u say about all i wrote here...i know i wrote a lot but try read it thanks man

11-18-2014 05:03 PM
    Sorry, still having some difficulty understanding you. Let me sure I have this correct:

2. since i removed clean master there is a difference about heating..its better now..
    So uninstalling CleanMaster improved the overheating issue, correct?

3. when i restored(and added the SDCARD too) the phone problems have started showing...like one time cant call or charging and everytime i turn on the phone again they a have been solved..like it never been exist
    What do you mean "when I restored"? When you restarted the phone? Or did you reinstall CleanMaster?

I mentioned before that a bad SD card can cause various problems. Did you try running chkdsk as I previously suggested? Have you tried a different SD card?

I don't know about the smell, but maybe it's just from heating up of some coating, either inside the device or outside.
    11-18-2014 06:31 PM
    Ohh i mean i format the phone...since i format it the problems have been showed but it doesnt mean its cause of it... i just mentioned all these things

And when i removed clean master i had seen that no more heat...yes u right that what i mean to.

Also I told you about the calls and charge problems..i had each of them just one time and after i removed the sd card(which was installed for one week and problems showed few days after and maybe its not even the sd card) they r gone...

About heat u told me can be smell if u close enough..hot smell..and i hipe you right..
    Now do u understand my post better friend

11-18-2014 09:31 PM
    U here man

11-19-2014 06:19 PM
    Ohh i mean i format the phone...since i format it the problems have been showed but it doesnt mean its cause of it... i just mentioned all these things

And when i removed clean master i had seen that no more heat...yes u right that what i mean to.

Also I told you about the calls and charge problems..i had each of them just one time and after i removed the sd card(which was installed for one week and problems showed few days after and maybe its not even the sd card) they r gone...

About heat u told me can be smell if u close enough..hot smell..and i hipe you right..
    Now do u understand my post better friend

I'm really sorry, but your responses still don't make it clearer to me. So it sounds like you did a factory reset (you don't "format" a phone)--but after the factory reset, the problems still occur? Which problems? Because you then go on to say that after uninstalling CleanMaster, you had no more overheating problems. You also say that after you removed the SD card, your problems with calls and charging also resolved.

So it seems to me that CleanMaster was causing your phone to get too hot, and the SD card was probably corrupt in some way. As I mentioned before, I don't really know about the smell.

Do you have any other questions?
    11-19-2014 10:18 PM