Moving songs to Notification folder

lfd159

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I have done this in the past month. But I can not do it now. I have tried a dozen times and when I move or copy to folder and then hit Paste here, nothing happens. I just did it on my wife's S5 with no problems so I know I am doing it right. Crazy.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using MyFiles, or some other file manager? Have you tried moving the files via your computer's file browser after connecting with USB?

lfd159

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I went from my files. I was able to move songs while hooked up to the computer. But I used to be able to move like normal. Thanks for greetings

Myboys72

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
IFD159...... You probably need another phone, you said your wife's phone doesn't do what yours does. That's a good sign right there.... 😲

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
NOPE no change. Like I said in my other post. Hate Android system. Should of never switched from Iphone.

Try booting into Safe Mode, which prevents all 3rd party apps from starting up. If you can successfully move files in Safe Mode, then there is probably some app you installed that was interfering with the file transfer. Instructions for Safe Mode are at the bottom of that same link I posted before: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support

I would venture a guess that the issue you're having is due to either a glitchy device, or a problem with Samsung's interface. It probably isn't Android itself. If you got a Nexus 5 or Nexus 6, which isn't burdened by lots of manufacturer modifications or bloatware, you'd be less likely to encounter these kinds of issues. There are probably still plenty of options for you to switch back to iPhone, but hopefully someone here can continue helping you.

lfd159

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Did not work. But it did work before. The only thing I can think of is that I put a memory card in it. Heard about issues with them. That is BS to because it is made for one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692