Integrating with Samsung 10.5 Tablet?

diver110

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I know this is an S5 forum, but I have not been able to find a good Samsung tablet forum. I actually went to buy an S5 last Friday, but there was some kind of system glitch and Best Buy could not complete the sale. Last night I spent probably 1 1/2 hours being frustrated by Itunes on my Ipad. I still can't believe Apple uses something as clunky as Itunes. In any event, I am now thinking about going all in and also getting the Samsung 10.5 tablet. Do the two integrate as well together as the Iphone and Ipad? Emails, checklists, etc.?

shanghaichica

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the S5 and the tab pro 10.1. I'd say that they integrate pretty well, however I think most of it is due to the Google services that I use like play movies, music, Google plus, hangouts, etc

For music I use play music so that I can stream all my music onto my tablet. I also have my music on an SD which is in my tab pro. This is much easier than using iTunes. For messages if you want them to sync across your devices you can use Google keep or S-note. Emails will automatically sync across your devices.

I use an app called side sync which allows you to mirror your phone to your tablet. So you can leave your phone charging and view the screen on your tablet. So you have access to all your apps, messages etc on your tablet. I think if you have an S5 and a tab S got can even answer calls on your tablet.

Samsung have also just announced a new feature called flow which is similar to continuity on ios which allows you to start a task on one device e.g your phone and continue with it on another device e.g tablet or even your TV (Samsung smart tv) .

In terms of good samsung tablets get either the S series or the pro series. If you want the S-pen you can get either the note 10.1 2014 or the note pro 12.1.

Avoid the tab series.

Posted from my S5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge