Why won't the photos I am transferring to my PC show up on the SD Card?

syassine67

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Trouble Transferring Photos to PC that Won't Show Up in SD Card

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 and use Windows. When I plug my phone into the comp with USB cable, I've been able to transfer all of my photos over except for about 300, which won't show up on the SD card and aren't visible in the phone "photos" folder.

I heard that if I create an event or Time for these photos that they might show up on the SD card and I can transfer them that way, but as there are 300 of them I'm hoping there's a much easier way to find them and store them??

Thanks!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Trouble Transferring Photos to PC that Won't Show Up in SD Card

Welcome to Android Central! Can you clarify--are the photos that aren't copying located on the phone's external SD card? If so, the easiest way to get them on the computer is probably to unmount the card in Settings>Storage, removing it, and inserting it into your computer. Then use Windows Explorer to drag and drop the photos over to your hard drive.

colyn1353

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: Trouble Transferring Photos to PC that Won't Show Up in SD Card

Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 and use Windows. When I plug my phone into the comp with USB cable, I've been able to transfer all of my photos over except for about 300, which won't show up on the SD card and aren't visible in the phone "photos" folder.
Thanks!!

Photos taken with the camera app are not stored in the photos folder. Instead they are stored in the DCIM folder. Look there and see if your photos are there..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira