Just a Few Problems with the Galaxy S5

Teserack

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
We all know that the Galaxy S5 is Over a $ 600 Cell. And Yet It has a Band aid Back, that is Very Thin. Which Means I Don t Want to Take Off the Back Anymore than I Have to. I ve Had It No More than 8 wks. The Scrren Has Froze 3 to 4 Diff times. I Can t Make Any OutGoing Calls Or Turn It Off. I Have to Take the Battery Out Each Time to Get It Out of Freeze. And I Don t Think I Should Have to Do this Everytime it FREZZES !! Do You ?? :mad:

dnangel_95

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi. Like you said, it's a +$600 device that is quite new and yet you have issues with it already. Why not take it back to where you bought it? That's what I would do if I'm experiencing the same thing.

I have never encountered any of the problems being posted in this forum that's why I love my S5. And about the back being very thin... well yeah it's quite thin but not not VERY thin. Thin is the thing these days. The bulky ones are reserved for their Active line I believe. And besides I can't imagine the normal S5 having a thick slab at the back, then I wouldn't have loved it in the first place. Hope you get things sorted out and if the S5 is not the phone for you, there's no reason to keep it 'coz it'll just frustrate you.

Cheers