In my samsung s5 always one background music is playing ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you describe the music? Is it a computer-generated tone, or is it an actual recorded track? Is it a full song, or just a clip? Does it repeat over and over again?

Check your running apps in Settings>App Manager>Running​. Do you see anything open that would be playing music?

Skpnam

May 3, 2016
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you describe the music? Is it a computer-generated tone, or is it an actual recorded track? Is it a full song, or just a clip? Does it repeat over and over again?

Check your running apps in Settings>App Manager>Running​. Do you see anything open that would be playing music?

Hi, I have a similar problem in samsung note 4. One particular music from a lullaby music app which I had downloaded a few months back, starts playing automatically in the background during my voice calls , and makes it very difficult to focus on the call. Despite being very loud, its not audible to the person on the other side of the call.
I have uninstalled that app, but its music has persisted like a ghost!
Its really annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Use your My Files app (or some other file manager app) to look through all of the directories you can to see if you can find that music file.

Borodache

May 25, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
I have the same problem with my Samsung galaxy s7. When I call someone this annoying music is played on the background. What should I do? Is it a virus?

Best Regards,
Eli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL