I've been having an issue on my Samsung Galaxy S5. I bought the phone last July, and the issue only recently showed up. I've been watching netflix, and the video will pause, but not the audio. Sometimes the video will eventually go superspeed and catch up, sometimes I have to quit the app. However, after this, it will just randomly reboot. I think this may be a corrupt sd card (I added the sd card, and it wasn't until a couple days that the issue first happened), but I'm not sure.

Cheers
    11-22-2014 04:53 PM
    I've been having an issue on my Samsung Galaxy S5. I bought the phone last July, and the issue only recently showed up. I've been watching netflix, and the video will pause, but not the audio. Sometimes the video will eventually go superspeed and catch up, sometimes I have to quit the app. However, after this, it will just randomly reboot. I think this may be a corrupt sd card (I added the sd card, and it wasn't until a couple days that the issue first happened), but I'm not sure.

Cheers
    11-22-2014 11:47 PM
    Hello fellow droid user. I have been working on this since out happened to me on my New Galaxy S4. Well first of all I did a soft reset that is remove battery and wait 10 seconds while holding down power key to drain residual power from cpu. Then restarted and it happened again so now you must use your brain power to remember all those dumbass apps you've recently installed or reinstalled. Try to remember when you first noticed it and uninstall those apps. I'd never use them again. This apps are Hot VPN, and the New start up manager. These are the culprits. If you have problems with your case keeping pressure on your power button consider a be case also. Battery running hot.Then use CM Battery Doctor and the whole CM Family. Verizon's McAfee Protection did not see this but CM did. I myself highly advise using it you won't regret it. If you do this you should fix it.If not take it back if under warranty. We pay a lot of money for these phones! Good luck reply for more help if you need it.
    Pirate Dave
    11-23-2014 12:00 AM
    Hello fellow droid user. I have been working on this since out happened to me on my New Galaxy S4. Well first of all I did a soft reset that is remove battery and wait 10 seconds while holding down power key to drain residual power from cpu. Then restarted and it happened again so now you must use your brain power to remember all those dumbass apps you've recently installed or reinstalled. Try to remember when you first noticed it and uninstall those apps. I'd never use them again. This apps are Hot VPN, and the New start up manager. These are the culprits. If you have problems with your case keeping pressure on your power button consider a be case also. Battery running hot.Then use CM Battery Doctor and the whole CM Family. Verizon's McAfee Protection did not see this but CM did. I myself highly advise using it you won't regret it. If you do this you should fix it.If not take it back if under warranty. We pay a lot of money for these phones! Good luck reply for more help if you need it.
    Pirate Dave
    11-23-2014 12:03 AM