I've created a Google Calendar (online) so that my husband's clients can see his schedule and call me to book jobs. So far it's working great and everyone loves the convenience Last week I noticed that my personal calendar events were combined with the new work calendar. I looked around and found where to display the work calendar only. (On my devices) I now only see the work schedule. But today a client called and asked what "worm Carly" meant (reminder to worm the dog!) LOL. So apparently our personal calendar is still showing up on line, even tho I'm not seeing it. My only suggestion was to click on "more" in the upper right section of the calendar and choose refresh. I've not heard back to know if it worked or not. Is this the fix? If not, can someone tell me how to fix this? AND, how do I see my personal calendar without the the people I've invited to view the work calendar seeing it?
    Thanks,
    Monica
    11-25-2014 03:40 AM
    In theory, if you only shared your husband's calendar your personal calendar info should not appear for those you shared it with... are you sure your events are created in a separate, non-shared calendar? Your personal account view should not affect how or what is shared in your husband's calendar.

My suggestion would be to create a dummy account and share the calendar to that account and check to see what you can see with that dummy account.
    11-25-2014 09:10 AM