How can I get my Bluetooth in the car to connect to the music player I choose (S5)?

8arbara

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
S5 Music player

Hello,
I just got a S5 and there are 3 options on here for music players. Causes a couple issues for me. First, my Bluetooth in my car wants to connect to the one called Music. Which is fine, except I can't purchase songs on that, so I don't get to hear those if I let it play using that app. I purchased songs on Google play music, but they won't transfer over (or I haven't found a way to do it) to the Music app. So my question is two fold.

First, how do I get my Bluetooth in the car to connect to the music player I chose? (I tried going under default apps on the phone, it's not even listed in there to choose)

Second, is there a way to transfer purchased songs between music players?

I just switched back from an iPhone and I have to say, they sure did music better. This is just plain confusing and I'm usually pretty good with figuring technical stuff out. Can someone offer some advice to help?

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: S5 Music player

You can't get music that you purchased on Google play to load in any other player. I'm not sure what kind of car you have, but I just put a widget on one of my home screens for my app of choice and my car connects to it just fine. Also I can just start playing from any music app and it plays through my car Bluetooth. I have to manually select the one I want.

black_thorne

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: S5 Music player

If you get the app Bluetooth Connect and Play, it let's you setup which music player you prefer to use when connected via bluetooth.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams