04-02-2016 05:23 PM
143 ... 456
tools
    Suddenly, I've started receiving forum posts in my email account. I have no interest in the subject matter. This began when this forum made an update. There is a link in the email to unsubscribe but it doesn't work. How do I get rid of the email?

Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S5, Lollipop 5.0, Verizon network
    01-03-2016 10:55 AM
    01-03-2016 08:35 PM
    Link doesn't work.

01-04-2016 05:24 AM
    Link doesn't work.

Working for me. Make sure that you are signed in to Android Central.
    01-04-2016 05:32 AM
    I tried Type mail again briefly to see if it got any better. I didn't see much difference from a few months ago, so I deleted it. Samsung mail app is ok but not as good as Aqua mail's awesome UI.

Now I have trouble setting up my exchange account again with Aqua mail after installing the latest one. It doesn't seem to recognize my work email server though I entered my address, password correctly in the initial set up screen. This is frustrating as I wish to come back to using Aqua mail. Is anyone having similar issue with the latest version?
    01-11-2016 11:57 AM
    I've been using cloud magic for a long time now and really like it. Handles everything very well.

Posted via the Android Central App - Verizon S5
    01-11-2016 12:56 PM
    I managed to set up my exchange account again by manually entering server address for EWS. I think I didn't have to enter manual set up in the previous version of Aqua mail but glad to have it working again. Love Aqua mail's smooth, fast UI.
    01-11-2016 08:04 PM
    I've been using TypeMail for a while. I don't notice it being a memory hog & gsam never shows it being a battery hog either. I did try AquaMail for the trial period & I liked it. But, once the trial ran out & I was limited to only 1 account I switched back to TypeMail. K9 Mail is nice but it is pretty heavy. I tried MailDroid & I liked it but it would have days where it was a HUGE battery hog.
    01-12-2016 01:41 AM
    Is Aqua Mail the open source one?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-12-2016 02:06 AM
    No, AquaMail is not open source. K9 Mail is open source & it has been forked more than a few times in the Play Store.
    01-13-2016 01:48 AM
    +1 for K-9 Mail. I use it for my work email because it is the ONLY ONE that handles Outlook inbox folders properly. I have inbox rules set on Exchange to direct mail from my boss, and certain customers and vendors. K-9 is the ONLY one that I have found with a proper unified inbox as well as notifications and sync for those specific folders. I have tried Aqua, Type, and pretty much every other one and keep coming back to K-9.
    01-13-2016 05:55 AM
    +2 AquaMail
    Love the ability to "delay" and email. I use this feature all the time as a "reminder" for myself....
    01-13-2016 06:13 AM
    Are there any users of myMail on a smartphone able to add FOLDERS. The apps support team, after about two weeks of communication, is unable to solve the problem. The error message I receive when I try to set up a new folder is
    "unable to create folder. Please try later."
    Are there any other users that have been successful? Thanks.

01-18-2016 09:30 AM
    Are there any users of myMail on a smartphone able to add FOLDERS. The apps support team, after about two weeks of communication, is unable to solve the problem. The error message I receive when I try to set up a new folder is
    "unable to create folder. Please try later."
    Are there any other users that have been successful? Thanks.

If the MyMail app support team cannot help, then it is likely to be not possible. Try another email app, such as Email TypeApp Mail - Free from the Play Store, which has the ability to create and organise folders under, "Folder Management".
    01-18-2016 09:50 AM
    If the MyMail app support team cannot help, then it is likely to be not possible. Try another email app, such as Email TypeApp Mail - Free from the Play Store, which has the ability to create and organise folders under, "Folder Management".
    Thanks for the help. MyMail is otherwise exactly what I wanted. I'll try your suggestion and let you know. Thanks again.

01-18-2016 10:29 AM
    I promised to let you know about TypeApp. I agree it's a nice mail program. I had a creating folder problem with the program. What it turned out was the folder you were trying to create, had to be at least 8 characters long. Both apps had the same problem. Everything is okay now. Thanks again

01-19-2016 11:29 AM
    In Outlook email on Windows 7, 3 incoming emails show the download box with the emails supposedly downloading. They don't show in the inbox. Other emails for the day download fine. This is driving me crazy. What could be wrong and how do I fix it? Thanks.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop 5.0 Verizon.
    04-02-2016 02:00 PM
    Hi. If you need help with Windows please visit our sister site www.windowscentral.com. Good luck!
    04-02-2016 05:23 PM
143 ... 456