Anyone using the Cloudmagic email app as a replacement to the stock email app? If so, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the app just stop notifying you of new email that has arrived. Also, I have noticed that no email will arrive unless I open the app and then it will sync with all my email accounts. I have email sync turned on and I am syncing all data. Am I missing something?

I really like the app and it out performs the stock app. It allows me to do all my email accounts in one.

Any thoughts???

Thanks,
    Nick
    12-13-2014 11:26 AM
    Disregard everyone. I have seemed to fix it. Apparently, I turned off an app called "Unified Daemon". I remembered that I turned this app off about a week ago, kinda of around the time Cloudmagic stopped working. I din't think anything of it. I thought there was an issue with the program so I started looking at other apps to change to. Then I said, let me go back and turn this app back on an see if makes a difference. Sure enough, that was the problem.
    12-13-2014 12:57 PM
    Thank you for coming back and telling us that.

i will bookmark this for future folks.
    12-13-2014 02:10 PM
    Disregard everyone. I have seemed to fix it. Apparently, I turned off an app called "Unified Daemon". I remembered that I turned this app off about a week ago, kinda of around the time Cloudmagic stopped working. I din't think anything of it. I thought there was an issue with the program so I started looking at other apps to change to. Then I said, let me go back and turn this app back on an see if makes a difference. Sure enough, that was the problem.
    Just read your post today. I have the mail app called mailbox and the same thing happened to me. The notification sound is gone. I looked at unified daemon and could not find the problem. The device is turned on. Any other suggestions ?

Mario Samsung S5
    01-05-2015 11:46 AM