I have a weird question : yours s5's are completly flat? When i place mine with his face on the table/flat surface without a case obviously it seems to be a bit curved. Not much, when i hold in my hand is not visible with naked eye, but is noticeabale when i press with finger on 2 corners of the phone when is face down. Did will this affect me when i put a case on it? my spigen slim armor will arrive in 1-2 weeks. My phone is almost brand new , it has only 2 weeks and i didnt put any force/pressure on it.

Is something like this : device not totally flat?-cdy1h.jpg. Yea i know that this is iphone and is prone to bend, but my s5 seems to be like that brand new. Can you test yours s5's? Anyone else with this little/OCD problem?
    12-16-2014 01:13 PM
    nobody?
    12-17-2014 01:16 AM
    well yeah. i tried it on mine and it rocks a little bit like that on your attached image. and by "little bit" i meant it's barely noticeable but it's there. i have mild OCD too but it doesn't concern me. i hope you can live with yours, move on and enjoy your phone. if you're really bothered and/or the 'bend' on yours is way much greater than what i see on mine, then probably have it replaced if you still can?
    tudy88 likes this.
    12-17-2014 03:18 AM
    Thnaks for response dnangel_95 .Mines rocks like the iphone in the image. Not more , not less. Only thing i can do is to go to service center to use warranty. But thats why i ask here, if this is not a particular case it dosent worth the effort to ask for a replace/repair.
    12-17-2014 04:09 AM
    Mine has been sitting in various cases since I've purchased it (back in July). I just popped it out of my Logitech protection [+] case and noticed it has a little wobble. It isn't enough to visibly raise any ends up off a flat surface (unlike the GIF in your post) but it's enough to notice once I start pressing on the ends. I then popped my phone back in the Logitech case and it does the same thing. I tested just the case with my S5 removed and it does the same thing.

So there you go. I'm not sure what is to blame here but I don't really care. My phone isn't curved, unusable, or physically damaged after normal use and that's all I really care about.
    tudy88 likes this.
    12-17-2014 06:24 AM