LTE connection messed up, best options?

harry showerman

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Hey everybody,i'm in a situation and not sure of what to do. I have the S5 and its been rooted and has safe-strap recovery since August. Everything was fine no issues with flashing TW Roms of any sort, about 3 days ago i was flashing a AOSP type rom and i noticed that i no longer have lte, just 3G. I tried everything that i could (used odin to go back to stock firmware, and put my sim card in my old htc m7 and that phone gets LTE). currently my only option i can think of is to go to verizon and get a replacement S5, i would love to avoid this though because this AOSP type rom is completely different from touchwiz, it's almost like a full google play edition. As of now i believe that there is no current way to root and get safestrap recovery on the nk2 update that came out recently, i could be wrong. Hopefully someone can shine some light here and any feedback is appreciated :)

steve Sharra

Mar 3, 2014
Visit site
I would try this....go into settings then connection, more network and try to set up a new APN...should lead you on the right path and Google what APN setting to use with you rom...otherwise flash stock rom and start fresh...maybe some one else has better solution , but would try what just said.. good luck

SAMSUNG S5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463