Cant move anything to my NEW SD card??

anon(9246304)

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
I just got this new phone, Switched from Sprint to Verizon over the weekend... hooked up my phone to my computer and added my ringtones and contact photos to my phone..... I purchased a 16 GB SD card put it in and was going to move my ringtones and contacts/ photos etc. to it and it just says failed and wont put anything on the SD card whats up with this??:confused:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Put the card into a card reader and see if the computer can read the card and write to it. If not, it's bad card.

If it can, put the card into the phone, restart into recovery and format the card. If it won't do that, the phone has a problem and they should replace it.

anon(9246304)

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
yes the computer reads the card... I am able to plug the phone into my computer and move things to the card in the phone... did this when I first got the phone a week ago. there has been an update 4.4.4 (I think) since then but it seems after that I cannot move anything in or out of the SD card??

there is also a new problem since this update I cant get my calendar (synced with my google calendar)to display and stay as a full page as I had originally set it up when I first got the phone it just shows as an icon on its page that when I tap turns full screen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech