I have problem with saving data to SD card. When I want to work with files on my SD card (copy, move, open, edit...), everything works fine. But when I want some app to save something that I created in that app to SD card, I can't do it.
    e.g. https://www.dropbox.com/s/a7ts78kvcr...55-32.png?dl=0 //This is one screenshot
    Another example: 'Pimp my music' app can't modify songs that aren't in device storage
    Also, all my screenshots, whatsapp pics, FB downloads and everything that I download from Internet (via Default browser or Google Chrome) is stored on my device...
    And there is more examples that I haven't written...

So, I need to know is that how can I change that, I want my SD card to be writable for all apps and change download folder...

Thank you!
    12-25-2014 03:37 PM
    KitKat or 4.4.x will not allow a 3rd party app to blithely copy files into a Folder that does not belong to that application.

Google calls it a Security issue, I call it BS, and it really aggravates me. But, there is nothing we can do about it unless you want to root your device.
    New Member likes this.
    12-25-2014 07:06 PM