02-07-2018 04:05 AM
35 12
    I know what's happening, same thing happened to me right after I charged it. Same phone and everything, the LED chip went out of place. Either you can go to verizon (if that's your phone's provider) i didnt go to Verizon I hit my phone as hard as I could (and my wrist really hurt!) Or get a new phone, hope this helped!
    10-15-2016 02:25 PM
    Hello westyy....I answered you in AAQ. In case you don't look in there again, I'll just add here that since the S5 has (I believe) got colour adjustment in Accessibility, if somehow that comes into it and has got messed up, a factory reset might be worth considering. Just a thought and now I'll leave you in the capable hands of the S5 users.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I've tried factory reset myself.. I figured I would put this out there.. looking for other options thanks..
    11-09-2016 12:30 AM
    It's the screen detaching from the LCD monitor. Put you phone on a hard surface and press down firmly. This is what I did with my phone and worked perfect.
    .Heyy bro..when I was trying to do as you said and suddenly I the power key and phone got Locked when I unlock its working prefectly ...thanks ...
    12-03-2016 05:36 AM
    Turning off then pressing and rubbing over the whole screen worked for me too.
    01-13-2017 03:04 PM
    This works. If you press hard on the screen near the top by the headphones plug, you'll notice it returns to its normal coloring. After I did that it kept reverting back to yellow-green, that's when I layed it on the counter and smacked the screen in that same spot near the headphone plug on the Samsung GALAXY S 5. I am so happy this worked. Thanks to the folks who posted this advice. Awesome
    Tim1954 likes this.
    01-26-2017 08:47 PM
    Sorry for not replying to any of the comments since I started the thread _

Unfortunately I wasn't able to fix the issue _ the phone actually got worse overtime to the point it would load the startup screen with Samsung logo but as soon as the home screen boots up _ the screen goes entirely blank . Had it checked at a local repair store ; they claimed there something wrong with the digitizer or some may call it the LCD's . If you have this issue _ there is no solution other than to have the LCD's replaced . I didn't even waste my time & money for repairs . Just waited till April where I purchased a Galaxy S6 Edge . No regrets so far ; so just save your money and upgrade instead of repairing !

Posted via the Android Central App
    Hey I have a galaxy s6 but I'm seeing all sorts of colours..how can I solve this problem?
    06-21-2017 05:30 PM
    Hey I have a galaxy s6 but I'm seeing all sorts of colours..how can I solve this problem?
    There is a simple fix for if you do not want to see colors.
    Either turn on ultra battery saving mode
    Go to settings, "personal", "accessibility", then "vision", and finally go down and turn on "greyscale"
    07-15-2017 06:52 AM
    No my screen is new, i have just take the phone to repair. And now is flickering.
    08-03-2017 11:32 AM
    It's impossbile the problem is the LCD, because my display had a problem and after months i received the phone with new display. And the assistances tell me what all was ok. At Aprl i had a rest and i make the last update on S5. All ok. And now is flickering.
    08-03-2017 11:36 AM
    Thank you Fred, your tip not only fixed my phone but fixed my "DEPRESSION" too.
    So simple but so effective :-)
    02-07-2018 04:05 AM
35 12