I recently switched from an iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy S5, and I'm loving it except for one thing. I am an iTunes fan and I want to be able to continue to sync my music between my phone and iTunes on my MacBook.
    That's why I thought doubletwist sounded so great. It installs fine, it syncs fine (I think), and I can see my music library in the app on my S5. However, whenever I click on a song, it brings me to the play screen but doesn't play. The song is stuck at 0:00 and while you can slide it, it stays frozen at whatever time you land it on. Clicking pause/unpause doesn't help. It appears to be the case for all songs, not just some.

I can't find anyone else with this problem and I have spent hours upon hours trying to get various solutions and programs to work. Is there something small that I missed?

Thank you for your assistance in advance.
    Lynn Bernstein likes this.
    01-05-2015 06:13 PM
    I have the exact same problem with my S5. All the music worked fine on my previous phone.
    It even worked fine on the S5 for 1 day. Now it won't play.

DId you ever find a solution?
    02-05-2015 04:10 PM
    I have the same problem as well with my Xperia.... Any solutions ?
    04-27-2015 07:03 PM
    My friend has the exact same problem with her LG tracfone. The music from itunes was synced successfully, and at first it played fine, now it won't. I was thinking maybe deleting all the music and re syncing will help. Any thoughts on that. It's just a guess on my part.
    12-28-2016 09:27 AM