S Note on S5

VICNLYN

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello AC folks!

Just got my S5! Love it! But...I read on AC that the S Note app is pre-installed. Really?? I can't seem to find it in S5 :( Any other way you guys recommend for me to search for it?? I tried all the tricks in the books.

Any help is appreciative. :)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Mmmm... I don't know if it comes pre-installed on the S5 or not but you can find it in Galaxy Apps. It wasn't installed on my Tab S, but since I own a Note 4 (and a Note 3 before that) I had a ton of notes already there and just downloaded it for the tablet.

dnangel_95

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
That's what I read before but mine also didn't have it. You have to go to your app drawer, tap on the three dots on the upper right corner and select Galaxy Essentials. Download it from there. Cheers!

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
As many said before, if it's not installed just go to Galaxy Apps and download it. After using it for a whole, you may lose all the notes as the Samsung sync doesn't work and neither does Evernote. I'm disappointed in the way they handle software at Sammy. My Note 8 can't sync anything with my S5 (tried both the Evernote account and Samsung account)

Posted via the Android Central App

JOYSANS

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUUU!!! I know you were meaning this for someone else, but I had the same problem and it's now fixed, so one more time...Thank You *-)

scuzz02

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
I have the galaxy tab A and i can't seem to download the s note app because i can't find it in the play store. What do i have to do to download it?

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I have the galaxy tab A and i can't seem to download the s note app because i can't find it in the play store. What do i have to do to download it?

It is not in the play store, but samsung's own samsung apps store.

Posted with ❤Love❤

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463