Yesterday I accidentally removed my weather widget from the home screen on my GS5 and when I held down the empty space and tried to get the weather widget back it isn't the same one anymore. Now it is that ugly one with the grass and trees. The one I had before showed different pics like when it was cloudy it just showed clouds or sun or snow. I'm not talking about transparency because I know how to make my widget look transparent. I just want the same widget I had before it was the one that came with the phone i never downloaded another weather app. I also can uninstall and reinstall because the phone doesn't give me that option. I wish I could upload a picture to show exactly what i mean,
    01-10-2015 10:56 AM
    Welcome to the forums. When you are in the same screen as the transparency options, is there a live weather option?
    01-10-2015 11:05 AM
    No there isn't. i went to settings and was only able to make the widget transparent at from either 2% to 100% there are no other options
    01-10-2015 11:10 AM
    Do you have "TheWeatherChannel" installed?

That app is immensely better than the one that came with the phone.
    And it offers several widgets to choose from.

I like the one that displays the clouds, or the sunshine rays, or the snow... I think it is the 2x4 widget.
    But what is the best part is, when you click on it, it opens up with a beautiful screen display that represents the local weather condition.

then you can just keep scrolling upward and upward and upward for more and more details on weather conditions.

Check it out.

* The Weather Channel - Android Apps on Google Play
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    01-10-2015 01:01 PM