Best Rated Simple Launcher?

cristianocr7

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Looking for a simple launcher that will have themes integrated. Is there one better than the other that is rated best?
Would like unread counts notifier. I cannot seem to get any unread counts on any of the launcher I have tried to work? Rather than spending all my time doing all the work (I do not have the time), looking for one's I can download to work out of the box.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Most of the launchers I can think of need an extra plugin for the unread notifications, or the 'Pro' version needs to be purchased. Nova works quite well, and there is an unread plugin available.

cristianocr7

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I am gathering that no matter what, you need to buy the prime version or the paid versions of the launcher to get the unread count badge notifications?

Thoughts on KK launcher?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The Prime version of Nova is well worth the minimal price charged. It's fast, irrevocably stable (at least it seems that way), highly customizable, supports gestures, icon packs, multiple different layout backups, and more.

It's just a great launcher.

cristianocr7

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I've heard so many good reviews on Nova.

1) Can you get the icons to look like Lollipop?
2) If you did not choose Nova, what would you choose?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I've heard so many good reviews on Nova.

1) Can you get the icons to look like Lollipop?
2) If you did not choose Nova, what would you choose?

Most icon packs are made with Nova in mind so if you search for Lollipop icon packs in the Play store you'll likely find what you like. If I couldn't have Nova I'd fall back to Apex Pro. It's very similar but, to me, not quite as prime (pardon the pun) as Nova Prime.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Nova Prime is simply a rock solid, never miss a beat, launcher.

Customizable to your heart's content.

Simplistically simple if that is the way you want it.

I love the fact that it will import your OEM home pages including folders.
Once that is done, it will create a backup of your home pages. TouchWiz just leaves you hanging in the wind for home page backups.