Samsung Galaxy S5 128gb microSDXC memory card problems

DaleMC5

Jan 16, 2015
Visit site
I purchased 2 SanDisk Ultra 128gb MicroSDXC UHS-1 cards from ebay, but neither work right. I was trying to transfer about 8gb of video & 2gb of music from my internal memory to the card & it failed miserably. The 1st card, all the music showed it was moved, but none of my music files in the artist folders were there. They were just gone. Then out of the 40 videos I tried transferring, over half wouldn't play anymore & their thumbnail was missing too! I tried transferring them back to the device & all transferred, but ALL of them now had no thumbnail &failed to play. On the 2nd card the music transferred & was there this time, but I had the same issue with the videos. I tried downloading more videos to my device & they played, but transferred & then wouldn't play. What is going on? Did I get 2 bad cards or what? Has anyone else had this issue? The eBay seller has offered to switch out the cards, but should I just ask for a refund? Do you think his batch of cards are bad? I bought both 128gb cards for $100

UKgalaxy

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Are they genuine sandisk cards? I very cautious about buying such products from eBay due to the amount of counterfeit goods on there. Instead I prefer to buy from directly from Amazon, it sometimes costs a little bit more but you have piece of mind that they are genuine.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Are they genuine sandisk cards? I very cautious about buying such products from eBay due to the amount of counterfeit goods on there. Instead I prefer to buy from directly from Amazon, it sometimes costs a little bit more but you have piece of mind that they are genuine.

I will echo this, I have stopped buying almost anything from eBay because of the extremely high fraud rate.
What you get is not as represented.

Use this program to verify the quality of the SD cards that you have now. If they test out bad, you will have documentation and go back to the seller and complain.

H2testw Download - Softpedia test SD cards