02-18-2017 09:35 AM
55 123
tools
    Sorry to cut in and know u all are talking about the vibration settings and notifications, my vibration options are fine and have quite a few different patterns or rhythms to choose from, *BUT I wanted to see if anyone else has this issue?;::::
    I have the AT&T LG-G3 D850....
    I didn't have any issues on Kit Kat (4.4.2)
    After Lollipop 5.0 update back in Feb I noticed one thing that really pissed me off!!!
    The G3 came with a stock "Battery Saver" feature in the settings menu and I could enable it and **Set the battery percentage level at which the feature would kick on! Also I could pick and choose what other features it would leave alone and which ones to shut off to conserve battery usage like- turn Wi-Fi or data off, disable auto sync, and my favorite °The level my screen brightness would dim down to°= which really helped to conserve battery for emergencies when I couldn't plug it up!!!! And with Lollipop the only choice is the the battery level at which u want it to engage and start saving battery!!!!
    So why would they want to take all of those awesome user friendly options away? And don't get me started on that
    Piece of #!&* 5.0.1 update that I got all excited about and it was a useless update From AT&T that brought more of their Bloatware, (Uber and AT&T Mail)
    and I didn't need or want either one!!!
    Talked to AT&T tech and they said but it also included VoLTE as well...Don't care about that either cuz all that did was mess up my Call Forwarding & Waiting options in the settings menu (both sections are greyed out and inaccessible, the only option I can tap on is the "Call Forwarding Guide" and when I tap it an error message displays "Network or SIM Card Error". And yes did factory reset, even complained until they sent me a new replacement G3 and even started fresh with brand new SIM Card in case the old one was at fault I didn't want to put it in my new phone!!!
    I hear all the time about L 5.1 & and the new "M".... I just want THESE issues fixed and a smooth running system & device, AND NO MORE ATT BLOATWARE!
    Sorry for the want, but anyone else had or have these issues? Thanx in advance.
    06-27-2015 06:22 AM
    For Step 1 above, try "Smart Vibrator" app instead of Good Vibrations. I have found it to work well.

Regards,
    Gus
    06-30-2015 08:37 PM
    For Step 1 above, try "Smart Vibrator" app instead of Good Vibrations. I have found it to work well.

Regards,
    Gus
    I do use Smart Vibrator but the vibration pattern still comes a few seconds after the notification and notification sound.
    07-07-2015 02:06 PM
    Is there ANY way to fix this without downloading a 3rd party app?? My BLACKBERRY was better than this at custom profiles... I even set a contact group to a custom vibrate pattern and it still has the default long vibrate. I got sound notifications to change but no vibrate patterns aside from the one you get with a phone call.....
    07-14-2015 09:31 AM
    Same problem. Updated to Lollipop and now getting the same vibration notification for everything. Used to be able to customize vibration pattern by app.
    02-18-2017 09:35 AM
55 123