Need help buying a used Veizon S5.

ac28962

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
How do i find out when my verizon s5 was manufactured???? Do i need to find a site with real technical people .. Is this site just a lot of people who like to ***** but have no answers???

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
1) You don't have to. Different parts can have been made at different times. So you can get a phone that was put together in January 2015 with parts that were made in July 2014. What does the 2015 date tell you? Not much. How do you find out when each part was made? Even if Samsung allowed you access to their databases, hiring someone to get the data on all the parts in your phone would cost about as much as a few crates of S5s.

2) You need a site with Samsung's databases (which is about as easy to find as flying elephants - IOW, the only way would be corporate espionage). Samsung knows the assembly date of every IMEI, but anyone working for Samsung who's found releasing information like that is probably going to ... well, it's South Korea, not North Korea, but even so.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Why would you even care?

I own two S5s, the 1st bought on release day 10 months ago.

The 2nd bought in December as a "certified Pre-Owned" phone.

They look alike, they work the same, they have the same Firmware and Software.....

what else matters?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital