So I updated to lollipop on Verizon S5 the other day and I thought at first it asked if I wanted my notifications to turn lock screen on, but then after turning notifications off and using a different lock screen for a bit, I went back to stock lollipop lock screen and now none of my notifications turn the lock screen on.

Does anyone else's notifications turn the lock screen on so you can see them? If so does anyone know where the setting is to choose this as I can not seem to find it anywhere on the phone in any settings? Please help??? Thanks
    02-06-2015 09:31 AM
    So I updated to lollipop on Verizon S5 the other day and I thought at first it asked if I wanted my notifications to turn lock screen on, but then after turning notifications off and using a different lock screen for a bit, I went back to stock lollipop lock screen and now none of my notifications turn the lock screen on.

Does anyone else's notifications turn the lock screen on so you can see them? If so does anyone know where the setting is to choose this as I can not seem to find it anywhere on the phone in any settings? Please help??? Thanks
    Download Screen Notifications on play store.

Posted via the Android Central App
    yanks4life likes this.
    02-06-2015 10:36 AM
    Go to settings, Sound and Notifications. Scroll to the bottom to where you will have 2 settings for lock screen notifications.

02-06-2015 03:42 PM
    Yea I know about those settings, but there is nothing there that says notifications turn the screen on.Thats what I am asking is if there is an option to have the notifications actually turn the lock screen on, but it doesn't appear so.

Go to settings, Sound and Notifications. Scroll to the bottom to where you will have 2 settings for lock screen notifications.
    02-09-2015 08:31 AM
    Thanks man, just got screen notifications and seems to be working great!!!! Thanks for the heads up!

Download Screen Notifications on play store.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-09-2015 08:51 AM