Before you ask, I have gone to settings, lockscreen, additional information and it is set to "off" along with the weather being off. I was able to get it off once but when I did a restart, it showed back up and will not go away. It makes my clock on the locks creek small even though I have it selected to be large and I can't stand it overall. The only thing I want on my locks creek is the time.

Also, I hate that it now says "verizon wireless" where the notifications were on the lockscreen.

Help?
    02-13-2015 02:18 PM
    I figured it out! In case anyone else has this issue, it wasn't a widget but a notification. I went into settings, sound and notification, application notification and set my weather app to "off". It is no longer on the lockscreen which I love.

The downside is that I've lost the temperature in the notification bar.
    02-28-2015 08:53 AM
    I have the opposite problem, but is with the actual built-in weather widget.

I want mine on the lock screen. I have it turned "on" in the "Additional Information" settings like you said. But it will not appear on my lock screen. I have tried everything. I don't know why.
    03-01-2015 10:54 PM
    I figured it out! In case anyone else has this issue, it wasn't a widget but a notification. I went into settings, sound and notification, application notification and set my weather app to "off". It is no longer on the lockscreen which I love.

The downside is that I've lost the temperature in the notification bar.
    Thanks, newest update had my phone doing this. Now the weather is gone.

Tazz
    10-24-2015 12:43 PM
    I have the same problem. Went through the steps you said but didn't find the "weather app". What's the name of the app?
    Thanks.
    02-17-2016 02:27 PM

I want mine on the lock screen. I have it turned "on" in the "Additional Information" settings like you said. But it will not appear on my lock screen. I have tried everything. I don't know why.
    07-13-2016 01:19 AM
    Me Also. Same problems. After tge update. I lost the weather that appeared as a wallpaper on my LOCK SCREEN. I've tried all the above. Before tge update...and I don't believe I chose it. But eventually tge weather would appear depending on what tge weather was and It showed background pictures of areas around my city. Winnipeg. I lived it. Want it back soooo back. Tried everything. Sounds-notif- Accuweather-allowed on
    Tried doing it through the display setting wallpaper. ..lock screen...but there is just all these ugly default preloaded screens. I don't remember chosing one before or downloading any live wall paper. I assumed Google picked up the fact that I was in Winnipeg and the weather app would show rain...or snow. ...or fog to the background of my city Winnipeg. It was great. Anybody help...I know other people must have ran into this. I don't know if it's an option in Google. ..on the phone...on the weather program "Accuweather platinum". Help anyone?
    07-13-2016 01:26 AM

07-13-2016 01:28 AM