Verizon edge plan

newtda513

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if this is the right place for this or not. I have verizon and I am on their edge plan. I have the galaxy S5. The Door that opens up for you to insert your charger has broke off. I was just wondering will they take the phone back if that has been broken off?

Thanks
Dan

bbogert79

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
this is a common problem with the S5 Mine did two months after I got it. I took to Verizon they wouldn't touch my phone. Talked to Samsung and they wanted me to send in my phone for ten days to get fixed.....yeah no. OK just went without it for 8 months. Recently found on amazon the replacements you can do yourself at home ordered....had it fixed in 3 minutes....

Stormin2day

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Had the same issue and contemplated turning the phone in until I saw how easy it was to replace it. I bought a kit on Amazon and the only problem I had was the screwdriver that came with it was too big, ended up using an eye glass screwdriver and it was all good.

Posted via the Android Central App

ENstig8or

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
It really is so simple to do. I'll post a link to a video in another post below due to the fact that I have to have 10 posts before the board will allow me to add links. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy