Hi everyone,

I just want to share with you my experiences and impressions about the "balolo" genuine wood case which I bought 2 months ago.
    The first thing I remember was the smell of wood when I first had the case in my hands. But after two or three days of using, this smell wasn´t there anymore!
    I decided to take walnut wood with an engraving of me and my girlfriend But the best thing about the deal was the price I had to pay: Just about 30 € for something I really expected to cost at least twice of it! Until now there is nothing negative I can tell about this case (expect you don´t like the smell of wood in the first few days but this should be quite normal for a product made out of genuine wood).

The protection of my device is good and the feel an look of it is just awesome! So from my point of view a clearly recommendation for the "balolo" S5 genuine wood case
    02-19-2015 06:21 PM
    If you want me to show you some pictures you just have to ask me
    02-21-2015 06:55 AM
    If you want me to show you some pictures you just have to ask me
    Yes! Pictures please!
    02-21-2015 09:43 AM
    I watched a review of this product on YouTube few months back. It did look to be well made. My only personal gripe with it is a possiable hit in resale value of the phone.
    02-21-2015 12:39 PM
    I think there won´t be any problems concerning this! We´re talking about a case, so you can put it on and take it off any time you want! While the case is on, there will be no lost in value of your phone!! Don´t worry
    02-22-2015 08:04 AM
    Oh, Wrong case lol I was think of that peel & stick wood case that's like a puzzle to be put together - I stand corrected
    02-22-2015 11:01 AM
    No Problem
    02-23-2015 02:54 PM
    Where are those pics?
    02-23-2015 03:55 PM