Call end tone only works sometimes after 4.4.4 uodate on AT&T

rad-x

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Any one else notice the call end tone not working or only working randomly after updating to the latest AT&T firmware?
I like to hear when the other caller hangs up when using a headset and my phone is in a pocket. If I end the call it always makes the end call sound, but only sometimes when the other person hangs up.

uvdevnull

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I have Galaxy S7 running Android 6.0.1 on Verizon and desire the tone at the end of a call but don't get it. Ever. I made sure it's set to happen and it is configured as such but it never gives me the tone.

rad-x

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
I have Galaxy S7 running Android 6.0.1 on Verizon and desire the tone at the end of a call but don't get it. Ever. I made sure it's set to happen and it is configured as such but it never gives me the tone.

I just stopped caring. If it did it or not and at some point either from a factory data reset or update it started working again. You can try toggling The option on and off and see if that fixes it.. The only other option would be to clear the cache or a data reset.

rad-x

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Btw, no guarantee resetting The phone would fix it either but worth a try if nothing else helps. Sometimes little things like this a are bugs in a particular rom.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power