Hi,

I upgraded my Galaxy S5 from KitKat to Lollipop (5.0) last month when it became available on Vodafone, however I have started noticing a couple of issues that I am hoping someone can help with.

First Issue:
    Almost once a day my messaging app (stock app that comes with the phone) stops working after I send a message. The message will have been sent but when I load up the messaging app there are no messages present and I am unable to view any that come in. For this I have to restart the phone to get them to come back. I have not been able to find much reference to this. There was a similar question on the The Droid Guy website but it didn't answer the question.

This issue never happened when I had KitKat installed and it is becoming annoying.

I do have one contact that has a lot of messages, could it be related to this in a way?

Second Issue:
    Not such a big issue, but sometimes I will randomly get a message displayed saying "Unfortunately car mod has stopped working." I didn't even know there was a car mode in the first place, and would not be running it. After selecting OK, it then comes back again and again. Up to 3 -4 times and then it goes away.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    02-23-2015 03:23 AM