New S5

JWG2011

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
So I am looking to upgrade my currant phone, problem is I don't think I want to sign a contract with ATT to get a new phone. Seems like my only option if I don't want a contract is to buy a phone outright. Can anyone suggest a site that I can go to get a preferably new S5? Thinking the prices should drop on the S5 as soon as the S6 is released. I have heard of swappa but I'm also looking for other suggestions. Thanks

bsettz

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Walk in a atore on foot and buy it. Not being sarcastic either best way to know your getting what you paid for as far as electronics go

Posted via the Android Central App

captfbgnet

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
So I am looking to upgrade my currant phone, problem is I don't think I want to sign a contract with ATT to get a new phone. Seems like my only option if I don't want a contract is to buy a phone outright. Can anyone suggest a site that I can go to get a preferably new S5? Thinking the prices should drop on the S5 as soon as the S6 is released. I have heard of swappa but I'm also looking for other suggestions. Thanks

Try Swappa.com. Good reputable site. Bought 2 S5 there. Prices are constantly changing, so you need to keep pace.