I have photo quality loss from my Galaxy S5 to my PC, how can I fix this?

Naomi Jackson

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Photo Quality Loss from Galaxy S5 to PC

What is the best way to transfer files from my Galaxy 5 to my pc without losing quality? I transferred some files today and noticed a major quality loss on night pictures and pictures that I had used filters to capture. The same brightness was missing. How can I fix this?

Travo79

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Photo Quality Loss from Galaxy S5 to PC

What is the best way to transfer files from my Galaxy 5 to my pc without losing quality? I transferred some files today and noticed a major quality loss on night pictures and pictures that I had used filters to capture. The same brightness was missing. How can I fix this?

My personal theory would be screen size and type. A lot of picture will look amazing on a five inch AMOLED display with "adapt display" turned on. Picture quality doesn't always hold up when your looking at it on a 18 inch+ display.

One problem I've also had is the camera settings changing to 6 megapixels instead of the full 16. I don't know how or why it changes, but it happens on occasion. Those pics look just as good as full resolution until I zoom in, or look at them on a computer monitor. So check your resolution just to be safe.

Posted via the Android Central App