Hi Guys, Its started 2 days back - I am reaching my monthly data limit and I received a message from att that i have only 100mb left. 4g lte network became unusable and all apps getting a network failure and when I search for google /gmail in firefox browser it downloads a exe with random name everytime so I tried google chrome and it downloaded a html file everytime I search. I ran the CM antivirus, comodo security and malwarebytes and every scan was ok no virus or malware. I am not sure whether its something related data throttling since I am nearing my limit. My plan renews tomorrow so I can wait and see whether that fixes this issue or I am also thinking abt doing a factory reset. Any suggestions. Appreciate your help.
    03-08-2015 11:17 AM
    A factory reset is what you do after you've exhausted every other possibility, including taking the phone to the Device Support Center (ask at your local AT&T store) for help.

Turn off mobile data, turn on wifi and see what happens. (If you don't have wifi at home, go to someplace with a public wifi hotspot.) Open a browser and go to aol.com (it's easy to type and it's online all the time). If you get to AOL, it's something to do with AT&T, if not it's something to do with your phone.

You'd feel silly wiping out all your apps and data (that's what a factory reset does) just to find out it was your data limit causing it, wouldn't you?
    03-08-2015 11:59 AM
    Works fine in Wifi. Google/gmail/aol.com opens immediately after search
    03-08-2015 12:11 PM