Why isn't my S5 touch screen and charger working at the same time?

A

AC Question

S5 touch screen and charger not working at the same time...

Had this phone for many months and no drops or any issues of any kind up until now... left it on while I went to sleep, and woke up to the screen not responding to any touch or swipe, AND the charger is not being recognized as a Samsung brand charger (even though it is the charger that came with the phone and has been working until now as well), and thus it refuses to charge... I did the factory reset / memory wipe and STILL nothing different.

Does anyone have any clue what happened? :/

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: S5 touch screen and charger not working at the same time...

Had this phone for many months and no drops or any issues of any kind up until now... left it on while I went to sleep, and woke up to the screen not responding to any touch or swipe, AND the charger is not being recognized as a Samsung brand charger (even though it is the charger that came with the phone and has been working until now as well), and thus it refuses to charge... I did the factory reset / memory wipe and STILL nothing different.

Does anyone have any clue what happened? :/
Try connecting the device to another power source and see if that helps. Also, considering purchasing another power charger and use that. For some reason, the current one may no longer be working properly and needs to be replaced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt