So...I'm not sure if my current issues are related to the upgrade or not but here goes...

1st...I send texts and people don't get them or someone will send me a text and I won't receive it. Most of the time the text is simply text (words) and sometimes it's a picture...there is no rhyme or reason to this. Often I have to resend the message several times for the other person to finally receive it. So now when I send a text and don't get an immediate response I automatically think the other person has not received my message.

2nd...I try to use google hangouts to video chat with my wife (who has an iPhone) and the call never goes through (when I call her)...if she places the call it works fine.

All this little stuff is adding up and really driving me back to considering an iPhone (oh how I hate iTunes!) because I too am having home button issues...any suggestions to any of these issues?

Thanks
    03-14-2015 10:16 PM
    Bring the phone into a carrier's store. Show them the first problem (text the sales associate). They'll know how to look at how your account is provisioned, and who to call if it's provisioned correctly.

As far as the video chat, it may be an incompatibility between Hangouts and whatever app your wife is using. "Video chat" isn't a monolithic thing that app apps do the same way. If you use the same app on both ends (say Skype) it should work.
    03-14-2015 10:49 PM
    Thanks for the advice. The video chat issue...we are both using google hangouts which is what makes it so frustrating. If I try to video call her it never even rings. When she calls me the video chat goes through like it is supposed to.
    03-15-2015 08:27 AM