No screen pinning on Galaxy s5???

Brian_Blaire

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I updated my phone to lollipop a few weeks ago and just now noticed that my phone doesn't have the screen pinning feature Google is so proud of... Is it just something Samsung didn't add? Will it be included in 5.1 or 5.2?

Posted via the Samsung Galaxy S5

systemofadown1

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I believe you have to enable screen pinning, I'll take a look at my phone and see where its at :)

edit*** I took a look and I don't see it. it may not be included on the Samsung tweaked lollipop :(
I'll keep checking if I come up with anything I'll let you know I know there is something in the accessibility settings that is close to screen pinning...

Last edited:

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
I updated my phone to lollipop a few weeks ago and just now noticed that my phone doesn't have the screen pinning feature Google is so proud of... Is it just something Samsung didn't add? Will it be included in 5.1 or 5.2?

Both Screen Pinning and the Mute Toggle have been on all new stock Samsung Lollipop releases from build OB7, 13th Feb; onwards for the G900F international model. See 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide for how to obtain your model and build number and what it means.

MUTE TOGGLE

SCREEN PINNING

Brian_Blaire

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Both Screen Pinning and the Mute Toggle have been on all new stock Samsung Lollipop releases from build OB7, 13th Feb; onwards for the G900F international model. See 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide for how to obtain your model and build number and what it means.

MUTE TOGGLE

[url]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k590/ironass01/OB7MUTE_zps4ddc87b9.png[/URL]

SCREEN PINNING

[url]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k590/ironass01/OB7SCREENPINNING_zps7def57fc.png[/URL]

Thanks... Glad to know that it will be included with the next update!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC