Can I get some help with Google Chrome on my S5?

ahbba

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
Issue with google chrome on s5

I mainly use the google chrome app as my main internet browser on my samsung galaxy S5. I have this issue where when I first turn on my phone and open up google it reloads the current page it was on. But when it reloads the page it doesn't reload the contents of the page. So i have to refresh the page again to fully refresh the page.
Anyone know how I can fix this?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Issue with google chrome on s5

Welcome to Android Central! I thought that was normal behavior. On my Nexus 5, if I've been viewing the NY Times front page for example, then come back to it a day or two later, the front page will still be from that first day, not from the current day. Once I refresh the page, the current day shows up.

captfbgnet

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

I mainly use the google chrome app as my main internet browser on my samsung galaxy S5. I have this issue where when I first turn on my phone and open up google it reloads the current page it was on. But when it reloads the page it doesn't reload the contents of the page. So i have to refresh the page again to fully refresh the page.
Anyone know how I can fix this?

Chrome has a new *update* on Google Play. Swipe down to *refresh* page....

ahbba

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site

Thanks. It's just annoying for me to have to refresh a page twice for it to actually reload the content.