So, one of the things i like about the S5 is that I can tell at a glance at my home-screen that I have a certain number of unread emails, text messages, Facebook notifications, etc. Sadly, that is not the case with voice-mails. As far as I can tell there is NO way to get a notification on the home screen via an icon that there is one or more voice-mails waiting for me to retrieve. As I generally keep my phone on vibrate or silent, this is a bit of an issue for me. Am I missing anything? And if I am correct, is there any way to raise this issue with the Android powers-that-be for a fix in the next update?
    03-22-2015 12:31 AM
    So, one of the things i like about the S5 is that I can tell at a glance at my home-screen that I have a certain number of unread emails, text messages, Facebook notifications, etc. Sadly, that is not the case with voice-mails. As far as I can tell there is NO way to get a notification on the home screen via an icon that there is one or more voice-mails waiting for me to retrieve. As I generally keep my phone on vibrate or silent, this is a bit of an issue for me. Am I missing anything? And if I am correct, is there any way to raise this issue with the Android powers-that-be for a fix in the next update?
    What carrier do you have? Most offer a visual voice mail solution, which I think may solve your problem. You'll get the notification and be able to see the number of messages.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-22-2015 01:36 AM
    I use Nova launcher with TeslaUnreadPlugin and get notifications that way on the voice mail icon.
    03-22-2015 05:41 PM