Hello

Hoping someone can help.
    I've managed to lock my Samsung S5, after trying and failing to unlock with fingerprint recognition for some reason it is now asking for " alternative password " , I cant remember setting one up . so I don't know it.

I have read the fixes from previous posts and tried to unlock via Google device manager.

However my phone doesn't have mobile data turned on and the screen is locked, so I cant turn mobile data on , is there any way to unlock it or turn on mobile data with the screen locked ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Many Thanks
    03-26-2015 07:10 AM
    Hello

Hoping someone can help.
    I've managed to lock my Samsung S5, after trying and failing to unlock with fingerprint recognition for some reason it is now asking for " alternative password " , I cant remember setting one up . so I don't know it.

I have read the fixes from previous posts and tried to unlock via Google device manager.

However my phone doesn't have mobile data turned on and the screen is locked, so I cant turn mobile data on , is there any way to unlock it or turn on mobile data with the screen locked ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Many Thanks
    It would have been a 4 digit pin or a password you more than likely frequently use. If you can't get in to the phone you wont be able to force the data back on.
    03-26-2015 07:14 AM
    I would contact your carrier, they might be able to help

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    03-26-2015 07:46 AM
    You can also go to the wifi locations set in your phone, assuming that you have wifi on.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    03-26-2015 08:48 AM