Hi,

I hope someone can help. I got a Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday (moving over from a windows phone) and it's taking some getting used to. The lack of a 'silent' function is annoying, but the part that is driving me crazy is the fully charged notification.

I suffer from insomnia and I finally got to sleep last night, only to be woken up by the phone vibrating to let me know it was fully charged. I wasn't able to get back to sleep for hours then, and I'm dreading it happening again tonight! How can I turn this notification off?

Thanks
    03-26-2015 07:12 AM
    Hi,

I hope someone can help. I got a Samsung Galaxy S5 yesterday (moving over from a windows phone) and it's taking some getting used to. The lack of a 'silent' function is annoying, but the part that is driving me crazy is the fully charged notification.

I suffer from insomnia and I finally got to sleep last night, only to be woken up by the phone vibrating to let me know it was fully charged. I wasn't able to get back to sleep for hours then, and I'm dreading it happening again tonight! How can I turn this notification off?

Thanks
    I rooted my phone and used Wanam Xposed to turn it off on my phone. Or just go in to your sound settings and turn the vibration intensity down to 0 for notifications.
    03-26-2015 07:18 AM