Not sure if it from upgrade but my phone is slow, wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting when it should stay, i dont recieve messages till few hours later, phone seems hotter and my data is being chewed up faster. Can i uninstall update
    03-29-2015 04:34 PM
    Not sure if it from upgrade but my phone is slow, wifi keeps disconnecting and reconnecting when it should stay, i dont recieve messages till few hours later, phone seems hotter and my data is being chewed up faster. Can i uninstall update
    You are probably going to have to do a factory data reset. It would seem that all the updates rolling out for Lollipop is causing a lot of issues with a lot of phones. Most issues are resolved after the user does a factory reset of their device. Updates are not as great as the use to be and seem to be causing more problems than they are worth. You can use Samsung KIES to back up your phone or just make sure all your stuff is backed up to a SD card or the cloud.
    03-29-2015 04:46 PM
    You can also downgrade the phone back to KitKat, but you need to know exactly what your doing, or you can cause serious damage. If your planning to do this then plan to do a lot of reading first, and be really careful where you source everything from! A lot of sites a riddled with viruses. The first thing you need is the correct ROM for your handset, and you also need Odin 3.09. Different handsets have different physical architectures, for instance mine is a SM-G900F so the ROM needs to be for that architecture. Find out the architecture of your phone, find the ROM for your region, and read all the tutorials, and you'll be ok, but don't quote me in that. There's always a risk when flashing hardware. Though they don't want you to know it there's a risk every time you do an update...
    03-30-2015 01:45 AM
    P.S. If you downgrade you will have to wipe everything cos the upgrade will have converted all your apps to work with Lollipop, which the ART VM, rather than Dalvik, just for starters...
    03-30-2015 01:53 AM
    P.S. If you downgrade you will have to wipe everything cos the upgrade will have converted all your apps to work with Lollipop, which the ART VM, rather than Dalvik, just for starters...
    If you decide to downgrade you might as well do a factory reset of Lollipop first to see if that fixes the issue. If it doesn't than you can take the next step to downgrading.
    barry1964 likes this.
    03-30-2015 06:53 AM