Just upgraded my S5 on Fido in Canada and now I often get the notification to confirm my home key with Touchwiz Home or Touchwiz Easy Home.
    I select the former and it tells me I can reset defaults etc.
    It then goes 'home' and I then go into the same menu and hit home and I get the same menu.
    So it looks like the default home isn't taking as when you go in system defaults and select home neither of the Easywiz options are selected.
    04-04-2015 04:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the system cache partition: http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10404
    UJ95x likes this.
    04-05-2015 02:52 AM
    No this didn't solve it I tried this today.
    04-05-2015 11:24 PM
    omg I'm having the same problem!! I just updated to lollipop OS on my Galaxy S5 and now I can't make TouchWiz Home my default launcher! I have tried everything, including uninstalling updates on my google search app, google chrome app, clearing cache, and nothing works!

When I go into "Default Application" and check off TouchWiz Home as default for home, it doesn't remain checked off. It def. looks like some sort of glitch, does anyone have a solve for this? It's super annoying to have to choose TouchWiz Home EVERYTIME I click on my Home button.

Thanks for any feedback! I'm pulling my hair
    04-06-2015 08:08 AM
    i fixed this problem thanks to another post in another thread.

go into your "Default Application" and see what you have listed under "Homepage".

If you have anything OTHER than Touchwiz, delete the app. I had Hotmail Connect, and as soon as i deleted the app, my Touchwiz was fixed.

Hope this helps!
    B. Diddy and Ladydi1928 like this.
    04-08-2015 12:42 PM
    Worked for me. Just did it. Had Hotmail there too. Thanks!!
    04-29-2015 08:07 PM
    Finally I fixed this problem thanks to you! It was driving me crazy..., I am so grateful to you!!
    In my default - home I had bomberman I just deleted it and problem solved !!!
    05-26-2015 03:58 PM
    no problem! glad to help!
    06-09-2015 12:52 PM
    i fixed this problem thanks to another post in another thread.

go into your "Default Application" and see what you have listed under "Homepage".

If you have anything OTHER than Touchwiz, delete the app. I had Hotmail Connect, and as soon as i deleted the app, my Touchwiz was fixed.

Hope this helps!
    This works but problem is that I need the hotmail connect.. where you find the other postage? is there more about that?
    06-27-2015 06:01 PM
    Thanks. Worked for me. I deleted Hotmail connect. Install Microsoft outlook and select your Hotmail account as an alternative.
    07-28-2015 09:22 PM
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I had to go into the settings, then in search typed in default applications. I checked the box that said Touchwiz Home and rebooted. My issue appears to be fixed! Good luck!
    09-07-2015 10:12 PM
    HI Joona,

I got the solution from the Thread "Galaxy S4: Touchwiz won't stay as default launcher!" by poster Bchildress.

There was nothing about re-installing Hotmail Connect, but I suspect you can re-install the app and just don't make it the default launcher? I'm not sure, you could try that. Or get the Outlook app and access your hotmail from there? I have Outlook and it doesn't affect the Touchwiz Launcher.

Hope that helps!

Alliee
    10-01-2015 10:20 AM
    OMG! it was hotmail overthere bugging everything! Thank u man! Just damn deleted it !
    11-18-2015 07:19 AM