Galaxy S5 or Nexus 6?

throssel

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S5 at the moment. It's on Android Lollipop and it's running smoothly and perfect, and I also have it in an Otterbox. Underneath the phone is in absolute mint condition. I am very intrigued by the Nexus 6... I am thinking about selling my S5 on eBay (I bought it off contract) and getting a Google Nexus 6 with my carrier. I have added everything up and I most likely will either make money or break even. I really really want the Nexus 6, but at the same time I'm enjoying my phone and I don't know if I want to go through all the work. Any insights or opinions? Thanks in advance on your thoughts!

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S5 at the moment. It's on Android Lollipop and it's running smoothly and perfect, and I also have it in an Otterbox. Underneath the phone is in absolute mint condition. I am very intrigued by the Nexus 6... I am thinking about selling my S5 on eBay (I bought it off contract) and getting a Google Nexus 6 with my carrier. I have added everything up and I most likely will either make money or break even. I really really want the Nexus 6, but at the same time I'm enjoying my phone and I don't know if I want to go through all the work. Any insights or opinions? Thanks in advance on your thoughts!

Posted via the Android Central App

I moved from the Note 4 to the Nexus 6 and it was just beyond that big phone point to me. The camera was good as the Note 4 or the S5 camera. If you like taking pictures you might want to go mess around with it and take some sample pictures.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87