How do I stop my calls from being answered when unholstering it (Sprint S5 Lollipop)?

ackthbbft

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Calls answering when unholstering, but no sound (Sprint S5 Lollipop)

Very odd symptom for the last few weeks. Often when I get a call, I'll remove the phone from its holster, and instead of giving me the answer/reject swipe options, it will look like I chose to answer the call (like it decided to answer the call on its own), but there is nobody there. No bluetooth or headphones connected. Just dead air. Callers have said that they got voicemail, even though the call was not explicitly rejected.

Anyone else experiencing this?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Calls answering when unholstering, but no sound (Sprint S5 Lollipop)

Very odd symptom for the last few weeks. Often when I get a call, I'll remove the phone from its holster, and instead of giving me the answer/reject swipe options, it will look like I chose to answer the call (like it decided to answer the call on its own), but there is nobody there. No bluetooth or headphones connected. Just dead air. Callers have said that they got voicemail, even though the call was not explicitly rejected.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Check and see if you have the extra touch sensitivity turned on in your display settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz