Very odd symptom for the last few weeks. Often when I get a call, I'll remove the phone from its holster, and instead of giving me the answer/reject swipe options, it will look like I chose to answer the call (like it decided to answer the call on its own), but there is nobody there. No bluetooth or headphones connected. Just dead air. Callers have said that they got voicemail, even though the call was not explicitly rejected.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    04-07-2015 09:34 PM
    Very odd symptom for the last few weeks. Often when I get a call, I'll remove the phone from its holster, and instead of giving me the answer/reject swipe options, it will look like I chose to answer the call (like it decided to answer the call on its own), but there is nobody there. No bluetooth or headphones connected. Just dead air. Callers have said that they got voicemail, even though the call was not explicitly rejected.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Check and see if you have the extra touch sensitivity turned on in your display settings.
    04-10-2015 07:16 AM
    Check and see if you have the extra touch sensitivity turned on in your display settings.
    Nope, did not have that turned on.
    04-16-2015 10:02 AM