Sprint/Credo Galaxy S5 Lollipop Updated Today!

So today, I got the update to the Lollipop OS. Doesn't seem that much different from KitKat, which I had on my S3 (I skipped the S4, I'm always behind). Other than the obnoxious orange color in the messaging app, it seems okay thus far.

So, any tips, tricks, bugs, etc, to report from fellow Sprint or Credo users with Lollipop? Also, are you sticking with Touchwhiz, or moving to a different Launcher? On the S3, I had Zero and Aviate, both of which I used regularly. I also tried Nova Launcher, but wasn't really into it. So far with the S5, I've just used Touchwhiz.

Anyway, I am in no way a droid expert, so any advice on personalization, launchers, tips, tricks, or anything else greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Google tips & tricks' for your phone and/or go to youTube for vids. There is a ton of stuff out there for your phone.
Yeah, did that lol, because I know people hate these novice questions lol. But the amount of info was overwhelming, and I was hoping someone had some basic faves,etc. No worries, though. I'll just take a day and view vids. Thanks!

Sent From My Droid Galaxy S 5 Using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star