I always had a strange problem in my S5 with the wifi manager.
    He keeps crashing when i turn it on. Example: i turn the wifi on by the the notification painel and press the wifi icon to see the possible networks, but i cant scroll down because the wifi manager crashs, and i have to wait until it "uncrash" to select the network, and it crashs again when start to browse for other networks...
    It's annoying, but now i'm having other problem with the wifi.
    I have updated my S5 to lolipop yesterday, and i noticed another problem with the wifi. The first problem still exists, but now, when i turn on the wifi it takes something like 30 ~ 40 seconds to turn on. Someone know what to do? :/
    04-19-2015 07:26 AM
    Which model Samsung Galaxy S5 do you have? You can find out which one via the About Phone option in settings. I updated my S5 on Friday. It didn't go smoothly. Lollipop didn't run very well and was very buggy. My solution was to do a full Factory reset. It seems to have sorted out the bugs from what I'm experience now. I also run the Google Now Launcher instead of TouchWiz.
    04-19-2015 07:34 AM
    Which model Samsung Galaxy S5 do you have? You can find out which one via the About Phone option in settings. I updated my S5 on Friday. It didn't go smoothly. Lollipop didn't run very well and was very buggy. My solution was to do a full Factory reset. It seems to have sorted out the bugs from what I'm experience now. I also run the Google Now Launcher instead of TouchWiz.
    SM-G900H

But when you reseted your phone its still with the lolipop or you get the kitkat again?
    04-19-2015 07:42 AM
    No. It will reinstall Lollipop. But it will be a clean install. When updating from KitKat to Lollipop, there are some fills that get messed up in the System cache. It takes a while to do but it should be worth it. The only way to get back to KitKat is to download and flash it to your phone via a PC. It's a lot of hassle and can brick your phone if your not very careful. It looks like you have the International model of the S5. Different hardware to the model that I have

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    04-19-2015 07:48 AM
    No. It will reinstall Lollipop. But it will be a clean install. When updating from KitKat to Lollipop, there are some fills that get messed up in the System cache. It takes a while to do but it should be worth it. The only way to get back to KitKat is to download and flash it to your phone via a PC. It's a lot of hassle and can brick your phone if your not very careful.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Got it! I have just to do a backup of my photos and musics right?
    04-19-2015 07:50 AM