A

AC Question

why does my S5 keep beeping

My Galaxy S5 keeps beeping with no sign of anything happening

Brian_Blaire

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: why does my S5 keep beeping

Settings> Accessibility> Vision > and make sure you don't have 'Notification Reminders' checked

Posted via the Samsung Galaxy S5

allykat_08

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: why does my S5 keep beeping

Hmmm... sounds like my phone, except it whistles at me! I can't find anything that is set with that notification on my phone. Reminders are also turned off on my phone. I've taken it to the samsung area in a few best buy's and the samsung guys have no idea what it is either. They hooked my phone up to their computer and did something to it, and it whistled right after they finished. I just laugh every time it does it now, because I don't know why it's doing it. I was hopeful with the last update it would go away, but it didn't.

Brad Howe

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING!!!!!! Sorry for yelling but I've tried every fix from every thread on the internet I could find, including but not limited to:
NFC fix
Accessibility fix
Yahoo email fix
Wifi fix
etc.etc.etc.
I did what ironass said to do on 4/23/15 and entered into safe mode. Problem still exists.
The problem: samsung s5 beeps every 5 minutes and some odd seconds for several hours on end. Then stops for several hours on end. The beep is a 3 note from high to higher sound. Driving me crazy. So is it firmware related as ironass posted? Do I need to roll it back to a previous version? Is it safe?

ed qwerty

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Do you keep a card in your protective case?
turn off the nfc!
Its a error message from the card thats fliped to the back side off your phone.
see:http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s5/385731-galaxy-s5-sprint-beeping.html reply#7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs